What is Mobile 3D Scanning?
The Wenzel Mobile 3D scanning is a portable CNC laser line white light scanner that offers the quality and repeatability of a CMM based laser scanner with exceptional portability and flexibility. It is very accurate and produces exceptionally good scanned data
What does MobileScan do?
The Mobile 3D laser scanning collects point clouds using a laser line. It has two rotary axes and a rotary table, is programmable and fully CNC controlled enabling it to gather very clean ordered point cloud data and repeat the same procedure exactly at a future date.
What applications are suitable for MobileScan?
The Shapetracer can be used to gather scanned data on a variety of size of parts particularly those with complex surface geometry. The data quality it collects is extremely smooth and orderly which makes it ideal for reverse engineering.
What are some other Features/Benefits of the MobileScan?
- The system packs into 3 camera cases and can be set up anywhere in minutes
- Ideal for parts produced by 3D Printing with complex geometry
- Programmable for automatic operation
- Multi-Sensor operation and automatic change rack exchange
- Integrated with Pointmaster Inspection and reverse engineering software
- All system components and software are developed, produced and maintained by WENZEL