What is the LH Hybrid 3d Scanning machine?
The Wenzel GearTec LH Hybrid 3d scanning machine is a combination of gear inspection machine and CMM inspection capabilities.
What does the LH Hybrid do?
The LH Hybrid series of machines measure a range of gears and associated rotationally symmetrical parts and gear production tools as well as geometry of regular CMM parts. There are two sizes, 2600mm and 1500mm and can be utilized to measure gears, tools, CMM parts and shafts on the same structure.
What applications are suitable for LH Hybrid?
All types of parallel axis gears, bevel gears, worms, worm wheels, and gear production tools can be inspected. In addition the machine can be equipped with fixed or indexible Renishaw heads to measure any kinds of traditional CMM parts. The retractable tailstock also allows long shafts to be held and measured.
What are some other Features/Benefits of the LH Hybrid?
- Measure gears up to 2,600mm (102”) diameter
- All axes are made from natural South African Impala granite, guaranteeing excellent thermal behavior.
- Air bearings on all linear axes ensure smooth running and high accuracy performance with no mechanical wear over the long life of the machine
- All LH Hybrid systems measure gear to VDI/VDE 2612/2613 Group I accuracy levels.
- All system components and software are developed, produced and maintained by WENZEL.
Just like our traditional CMMs, our newest WGT gear inspection machines are manufactured with proven engineering principles and all-granite structures for intrinsic accuracy. Since launching our first gear inspection equipment in 2003, we have developed a full line of dedicated gear measuring machines (GMMs). Controllers and easy-to-use software created specifically for gear metrology power all of our gear inspection machines. Our WGT can measure gears as small as 50 mms to 6000 mm in diameter. To find out more about the WGT line or the LH and LH Hybrid gear inspection machines Andy Woodward at 248.295.4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.