The ground-level construction of the LHF allows easy placement of large parts with maximum mobility for the user.
The measuring range in the Y-axis is available up to 12 meters in the standard version. The dual drive in the Y-axis of the LHF makes it unbeatable in terms of dynamics. Thermal influences of the environment or the work piece can be corrected by automatic temperature compensation.
Precision and Stability
- Exactly sized air bearings provide optimal stability of the LHF.
- The cross-section of the Z-axis and the bearing distances are designed for maximum stability, even for large extensions and eccentric loads.
- Best positional resolution through path-measuring system technology with fine scale resolution and bellows covers to provide excellent dirt immunity.
- Inherently stable guide beam.
- Dual Y-drive and scales ensure high dynamics and stability.
- Backlash-free friction drives in combination with the WENZEL control unit ensure optimum acceleration / speed.
- Optimal placement of the measuring range.
- Backlash-free friction drives in combination with the WENZEL CMM controller unit ensure optimum acceleration / speed.
- Air bearing guide elements guarantee wear-free operation and precise guidance.
- Easily accessible maintenance components.
- High availability of spare parts.