4 Reasons We Only Use Renishaw Styli on Wenzel CMMs.
- They make everything to their own exacting standards. Just like we do.
- They make the largest variety of styli on the market. Almost any application.
- Their styli are very good value for money. Quality + Value is important.
- We won’t be beaten on price on Renishaw styli and accessories.
Check out this comprehensive post on Renishaw Styli. Contact us to get you best deal on styli!
Probehead problems, don’t buy new, Repair By Exchange (RBE)
Need to get your probehead back up and running at optimal capability? Contact us!
Upgrade your PH9 or PH10 to PH20
- PH20’s unique ‘head touches’ allow measurement points to be taken by moving only the head, rather than the CMM structure.
- Points can be taken faster, and with improved accuracy and repeatability.
- Furthermore, 5-axis motion eliminates time spent indexing the head.
- PH20’s infinite positioning capability guarantees optimal feature access, minimizing stylus changes.
- The 5-axis simultaneous motion allows larger parts to be measured on the CMM by minimizing the space required around the part for head rotation.
- PH20 automatically aligns itself with the part co-ordinate system, avoiding stylus collisions and the requirement for accurate fixtures.
- The unique ‘inferred calibration’ technique developed for PH20 determines the head orientation and probe position in a single operation,.
- Integral industry standard TP20 probe
Contact us to talk about upgrading your probehead.
Looking for a Wenzel CMM with a REVO2 Probehead?
Renishaw’s 5-axis high speed, high accuracy, measurement techniques offer a wide range of benefits resulting in significant throughput improvements.
- Head touches
- Circle scan
- Cylinder scan
- Gasket scan
- Sweep scan – flat plane
- Sweep scan – curved surface
- Section scan – round the plane
The above are just some of the throughput improvements that REVO 5-axis technology can provide you. Contact us to talk about a Wenzel CMM with REVO technology.
Looking to hold your part or parts for measurements?
Fixture Plates / Docking Rails for Inspection
- The two main components of the Loc-N-Load™ Fixture Plate System are the LNL Fixture Plates and the LNL Docking Rails and Endcaps, which can adapt easily to your equipment.
- Docking Rails in Inch (12”, 18” or 30”) or Metric (360, 540 or 720mm) bolt in place while interlocking Fixture Plates quickly secure and release with the use of magnets.
- Fixture plates are durable anodized aluminum in Inch (.5 thick, ¼-20 thread, 1×1” hole pattern) or Metric (13mm thick, M6 thread, 20 x 20mm hole pattern. Assorted sizes are available.
- Accessory Plates include Angle Plate; Adapter Plate and for CMMs, a Ball Bar Plate for the qualifying ball/bar.
Contact us now to add Inspection Arsenal fixturing to your metrology process today.
Looking for deeper insights into your data?
QC-CALC Real-Time is used to collect and display measurement results from all CMMs and Video CMMs, without operator intervention. You can create reports and export data to spreadsheets, databases, and other SPC programs. This means you can transfer data from all of your measurement devices to any SPC package using one program!
This is the first program to provide one interface for all machines and one interface for all outputs. Our goal is to make your data collection seamless no matter what equipment you’ve purchased or software you use.
- “Never Type Data into Minitab again!”
- Built in Gage R&R
- First Article
- Over 200 Supported Machines
- Automatic Database Creation
- True Position Plots
- Automatic Reporting
- Automatic Exporting
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Trend Detection
- And more …
Contact us now to add Prolink QC-CALC Real-Time to your metrology process today.
Phone: 248-295-4300 or Fill Out Our Contact Form