4 Reasons We Only Use Renishaw on Wenzel CMMs.
- They make everything to their own exacting standards. Just like we do.
- They make the largest variety of styli on the market. Almost any application.
- Their styli are very good value for money. Quality + Value is important.
- We won’t be beaten on price on Renishaw styli and accessories.
Check out this comprehensive post on Renishaw Styli. Contact us to get you best deal on styli!
Probehead problems, don’t buy new, Repair By Exchange (RBE)
Need to get your probehead back up and running at optimal capability? Contact us!
Upgrade your PH9 or PH10 to PH20
- PH20’s unique ‘head touches’ allow measurement points to be taken by moving only the head, rather than the CMM structure.
- Points can be taken faster, and with improved accuracy and repeatability.
- Furthermore, 5-axis motion eliminates time spent indexing the head.
- PH20’s infinite positioning capability guarantees optimal feature access, minimizing stylus changes.
- The 5-axis simultaneous motion allows larger parts to be measured on the CMM by minimizing the space required around the part for head rotation.
- PH20 automatically aligns itself with the part co-ordinate system, avoiding stylus collisions and the requirement for accurate fixtures.
- The unique ‘inferred calibration’ technique developed for PH20 determines the head orientation and probe position in a single operation,.
- Integral industry standard TP20 probe
Contact us to talk about upgrading your probehead.
Looking for a Wenzel CMM with a REVO2 Probehead?
Renishaw’s 5-axis high speed, high accuracy, measurement techniques offer a wide range of benefits resulting in significant throughput improvements.
- Head touches
- Circle scan
- Cylinder scan
- Gasket scan
- Sweep scan – flat plane
- Sweep scan – curved surface
- Section scan – round the plane
The above are just some of the throughput improvements that REVO 5-axis technology can provide you. Contact us to talk about a Wenzel CMM with REVO technology.
Phone: 248-295-4300 or Fill Out Our Contact Form