I’ve had the pleasure of working with Jim Hillman at PrecisionMN, on several REVO projects for his customers over the last several months. Jim and I share a strong interest in the REVO 5-axis capabilities, and the projects he has brought to our team really define why the REVO is such a capable inspection tool.
For example: during one offline programming demo, we were able to cut down cycle time from nearly 1hr per part on a traditional CMM, to around 10 minutes on the REVO. This kind of cycle time improvement is immense when considering the purchase of a CMM and projects like these are always a fun challenge for our team. It’s always rewarding to hear the excitement (and disbelief!) regarding the power of the REVO system from customers and future customer alike.
For anyone that doesn’t know, PrecisionMN is one of our sales rep partners here in North America. Here’s an email interview with him for our Wenzel Partner Spotlight Blog.
- How long have you been associated with Wenzel? 2 Years
- What products do identify with the most (What do you like to sell)? 5 Axis CMMs and CT systems
- What things make your partnership successful with Wenzel? Quality products, Manufacturer support, Comprehensive Product offering
- What territory do you cover? Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, and North and South Dakota
- How many people currently work at your company? 30
- What other products / Services do you offer? Starrett Vision systems, Optical Comparators, Force Testing Machines, Hand tools, Hard Gaging, Calibration and Repair and inspection services
- What is your outlook for the 2017 business environment? Optimistic that the reduction of Federal Regulations will stimulate growth in Manufacturing
- What three words describe your company/brand? Service, Support and Sales